Pandah1869

Friday, August 13, 2010

TU Inspired Nails

Here's the look that I just did. It was inspired by the colors for TU. So if you are a fan you can try this yourself and maybe add a TU on there if you feel up to it.
The way I created this look was by first applying a base coat, then two coats of Pure Ice polish in French Kiss #538CP. After those two coats dried I applied some Pure Ice polish in Jaguar with a make up sponge making sure that I made it look like it came out of the blue color I applied before. While the gold color polish was still wet I applied some cosmetic glitter by Lanmei in color #033. I then used a nail art glitter by CM in color #4931 Blue Glitter. After this dried I applied some clear polish and put three rhinestones on each of my ring finger nails. I then put a top coat on all the nails and allowed them to dry.
Here are some more pics of the look and the products I used.

Let me know what you thought about this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment