Pandah1869

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blue/Green Nails

So here is today's nail look, and here's how I created it.
I started by applying a base coat to all my nails. I then applied two coats of Milani Nail Lacqure in #19 Breezy(I'm not sure if they are still making this polish). After I let both coats dry, I applied Pure Ice nail polish in #992 Heart Breaker. While the heart breaker polish was still tacky, I applied a cosmetic glitter from Lanmei in #036 to the nail with a fine pointed art brush. How I applied this was I just loaded the brush with the glitter, held the brush above the nail that I wanted to apply the glitter to and tapped slightly on the brush until the desired amount of glitter was on the nail. After the last layer of polish had dried, I applied a top coat.
Here are more pictures of the look and the products I used to create it.

Let me know what you all think of the look and what you would like to see in the future.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment