Pandah1869

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sinful Colors Nail Polish


I was given a Sinful Colors nail polish by a friend of mine and I absolutely love the color payoff! I recently did a nail design using the Sinful Colors polish in Let Me Go #322. The only thing that I don't like is it is a bit thick but if you give the polish enough time to dry it's just fine. Here are some pictures of the look.



Here's how I created this look.
After I applied a base coat. You can use what ever you would like. I applied the sinful colors polish all over my nail. I then applied the Sally Girl polish in Type A with a makeup sponge. Making sure that I made it look like it was fading out of the base color and getting darker on the tips of my nails. After that I applied the Cover Girl polish in Plum Frost, again with a makeup sponge, making sure that it was darkest at the tips and faded into the pinkish purple polish. Next, I applied the Pure Ice polish in Cheatin all over my nail. Then I finished off the polish part with a glitter nail art polish in a purple color by CM. I did let the layers dry completely before I applied the next one. Once I had the polish finished I applied some purple and iridescent rhinestones to each nail and put a top coat on each one as well.
Here are pictures of the polishes I used.

I hope you liked this look! Leave me a comment and let me know what you'd like to see in the future.

Love xoxo!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment