Pandah1869

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Slytherin House Pictorial: Deathly Hallows Pt 2 Premier Look!

So here's the look that I decided to do for the DH Pt 2 Premier. I hope you all enjoy this pictorial! So of course as you all may know I used MSC (Madd Style Cosmetics) piggies (pigments). The colors that I used to create this look were Cob Webs (drop dead fred collection), Columbia (Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection), Sparkle Motion, Misfits and Moonbeams, Spooky Girl and Cloud 9. I also used a Saphora Glitter Eyeliner and a NYX Glitter on the Go in Sour Apple.
 After applying my foundation and powder, I placed loose translucent powder beneath my eyes. I also applied my eyeshadow primer and a depotted NYX Jumbo pencil in Envy.

Then I applied Misfits and Moonbeams over the NYX Jumbo Pencil.
Once this was applied, I blended Spooky Girl into the crease.
I then used Cloud 9 and a bit of Cob Webs to blend out the black.
Then I used Columbia and a bit of Sparkle Motion as a highlight. I also Applied an NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk around my tear ducts and NYXJP in Envy on my lower lash line.

After that, I applied Columbia, Cloud 9, Cob Webs and Sparkle Motion around my tear ducts and I mirrored the lid colors on the lower lash line.
The last Parts are applying the glitter liner to the lower lid and applying the green glitter on top of it. You can finish off the look with black kohl liner on the lower and upper waterline. A bit of liquid liner on the upper lash line to hide the falsies (false eyelashes) and black mascara. You can use whatever lip color that you would like. I just used a nude lip gloss. I hope you like this look and let me know if you try it out on yourself. Be sure to check out my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/pandah1869

No comments:

Post a Comment